Contemporary lines, great natural light, and plenty of space! Built in 2016, this stunning Webb & Brown-Neaves home is a statement of style that is sure to impress. If you are looking for a spacious, low-maintenance family home in this beautiful riverside suburb, then this is what you’ve been waiting for!
This home offers 3 separate living areas, a gourmet kitchen, alfresco, swimming pool, 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a study, ducted air conditioning, secure double garaging and quality fittings throughout.
The fabulous chef’s kitchen is perfect for gourmet dinner party entertaining or a quick meal for the family. Gleaming stone bench tops and cabinetary are complemented by a stunning black backsplash. You’ll be spoilt with a large walk in pantry and plenty of storage.
Throw open the doors to the alfresco and let the good times begin! Take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool or watch the kids play on the grassed area, either way, relax in the ambience of the double height alfresco area.
Brilliantly located 800m from the Swan River, 800m from Point Walter Golf Course and Reserve. Stroll to the local cafe for an easy escape with a morning coffee.
• Modern home with contemporary styling
• Open plan family living and dining areas
• Huge chef’s kitchen with stone benches, WIP, quality appliances, wide oven
• Undercover alfresco
• Huge main bedroom with balcony, WIR and spacious ensuite
• Upstairs: 4 minor bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC
• Second living room/retreat upstairs
• Downstairs: Study, guest WC
• Laundry with great storage and open-air drying area
• Automatic double garage.
• Sparkling pool with pool blanket
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• High ceilings
• Ample storage including walk-in robes, pantry and and built-in linen closets